Thursday, May 26, 2011

Aaaaaaand....BOOTY!

Good news, somebody!!

In addition to Felix's Boobs Vol. 2 post from earlier today, we have some more slightly less safe for work goodies for you...prepare for some Portal 2 goodness, booty-style.

[Felix said that we need to start using cuts, because we don't want anyone getting fired. So...here's my first cut!]


...did it work!?!?

So in the spirit of making underwear for nerds like us, I wanted to pay tribute to a game I JUST got to try out...and now that there appears to be an X-box in my basement (having a little brother is good for secret nerds, like myself) I'll be storming through in no time. PORTAL 2!


[front][back]

Admittedly, there were some problems with this. First of all, I was too twitterpated about them being "done" that I neglected to put on the second layer of paint (so the little Portal dude is a bit patchy), and additionally, the words on the back are a bit too far apart. BUT WHATEVER. I'll fix it later.


[action shot][aaaaand the booty.]

Look for more nerd-inspired (and hopefully more refined!) lingerie coming up!




No comments:

Post a Comment