Sunday, May 22, 2011

Post-rapture Round Up

Okay, so, in order to keep my random findings postings down to a minimum, I'ma start posting round-ups/ favorite things. Because as we all know, I Stumble a whole lot, and find some pretty awesome things.

Behold:

Best way to make sure people are actually old enough.



I NEED THIS WATCH


Katie Couric as Donald Trump


Kirby Team Fortress




I can not express how much I love this.


If I had been smart enough to do things like this in school, I'd have a real job!



If you don't like this, the terrorists win.

In other news, I just found out about this guy, and can not stop watching his not-news news show, The Philip DeFranco show. You can find it on YouTube.

But seriously, some real stuff is upcoming, we're just terrible at working and writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment