Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A brief introduction...

Ahoy there!

My name is Lulu, I
'm another contributor to the budding 8-bit Runway blog! The pseudonym "Lulu," by the by, comes from my favorite installment of the Final Fantasy series...and I'm pretty sure that I'm alone in that particular preference.

[I don't look like this.]

As Felix was discussing in one of her earlier posts, being a geek girl can mean a lot of different things. Maybe you're way into video games (hours spent indoors playing the N64 have left me with a milky white complexion. Thanks, Nintendo!). Maybe you're obsessed with something a little outside of the ordinary (I don't think my cockroach farm is weird at all). Maybe you're just a nerd by the very classical definition, a la Revenge of the Nerds.

Whichever you are, ladies, this blog is meant to pertain to the geeky girls out there! I look forward to contributing here, with upcoming articles about nerdy style icons, geek girls in movies and other terrifying things found in the dark corners of the internet. Much more to come, but for now, I leave you with this:





No comments:

Post a Comment