Saturday, May 21, 2011

What's in your purse, nerd lady? (Vol. 2)

Like Lulu said, my purse is clearly more interesting. Also, because Lulu loves her camera more than most living creatures love their young, she took many pictures.
Here is a picture of the outside of my magic purse. If you know me (or girls like me), you know we have Mary Poppins bags- far bigger on the inside than on the outside.

Don't worry, there's a whole lot of geek in there.

And here is a shot looking into my purse. I promise, this gets mind blowing soon.


Here is [almost] everything from the inside of my purse.

In no particular order:
  • Two pairs of sunglasses (there is another pair in my pencil case).
  • Lotion
  • Eiffel tower tissues
  • My precious iPhone 4
  • A tiny set of colored pencils with eraser and mini pencil sharpener
  • Extra Strength Tylenol
  • My keys (yes, I have a lanyard.)
  • iPod Touch
  • Pack of millinery needles (for hand sewing)
  • A PDX Cocktail Camp pin
  • Not one, not two, but THREE cocktail rings (my accessory of choice)
  • Earbuds for safe phone call driving times
  • A drawing pen
  • My Hello Kitty compact (actually a happy meal toy)
  • Two decks of Magic cards (Red/Black, Blue/Black)
  • My journal
  • My extra-cool DS
  • Betseyville wallet/clutch-I-use-as-a-wallet
  • Pencil case (contains pens, sharpies, pencils, sunglasses, two chapsticks, a nail file and other assorted goodies.
Below, Lulu took some close up shots of the best things:

Cocktail Camp, Needles and a Ring. In case you couldn't tell.

Hello Kitty!

The note from my "son".

There you have it! I'm some kind of nerd, and I'll go ahead and let you draw your own conclusions!

2 comments:

  1. I bet my red/black beats yours. Also, I totally hope I can just "run into" you sometime and just "happen" to have a deck in my pocket. This seems to happen regularly to the Japanese, and that makes me jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. Your red/black does NOT beat hers. Nice attempt to grandstand, though!

    ReplyDelete