Saturday, May 21, 2011

Jerks are born, not made.

Proof of that:



I jokingly texted my parents from work this evening at 6pm to make sure they'd not been the only ones raptured, and got no reply. When I returned home from work (yes I live with my parents, I don't want to hear the stereotypes), I found this waiting for me. I could hear quiet giggles from their bedroom, waiting to see if I'd fallen for it or not.
My Luddite mother is, um, a Luddite, and thus I can safely say that she came up with this idea on her own, with no help from the various ideas for it on the internet, as well as her idea to "leave one pair of shoes, a shirt and some pants somewhere in the street so people think one single person was taken".

Seriously guys, she has a free LG phone from 2006 when she finally got a cell phone she routinely forgets to charge, and her email says "welcome, Bet!"... and is yahoo.

Until next time!

[EDIT: Please understand that when I call people "jerks", I mean it in a loving way. And I love my parents very much, they're who made me the smart-ass you all love!]

No comments:

Post a Comment