Tuesday, August 2, 2011

the "Felix is Lazy" round up

I'm mostly lazy because I spent last week working (on an amazing play with some amazing people), and beating Portal 2. Yes, I almost cried when the singing happened. No, I don't want to talk about it [now]. Here is a lazy roundup. Some cute, some Futurama and some other stuff, too.

ALSO LOOK WHAT FINALLY CAME FROM HONG CONG:
Clearly I am the coolest of the nerd-ladies.

Buy these here.

I already bought these here because how could I not?

I don't need to caption this, your reaction is the same as mine, no matter who you are.

All hail... Zoidberg?!

+d12 cool points to whoever made this.

BENDER!?

So. Good.

It's true.

Not our boyfriends, they'd have to know the real names.

Follow THIS LINK to learn to make a Weighted Companion Cube subwoofer.

Watch this to have nightmares for decades:



The aforementioned upcoming things we mentioned afore (...is that right? fuck it, it is now) are still in the works. We're just busy/slow/without great internet/lazy/bitches. Pick one.

No comments:

Post a Comment