Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Special Bonus That Is Not Special

Greetings, special people!

Just wanted to share our most recent 8-bit discussion with you all.

(Setting: a dark and stormy night, obviously. We see one of our heroines, playing Fallout 3 for many an hour, when suddenly, an idea strikes)

Lulu: Will you call me The Ant-Agonizer from now on? This is the best nickname ever.

Felix: No.

Lulu: Are you saying no because I keep posting stuff about vaginas?

Felix: Yes. :-)

Sigh. I never get what I want.


FELIX EDIT:


Lulu: "My character in fallout is too pale, it looks like one of those monster ghost babies from the grudge is taking over the wastes."

then, later; "Hey, so I can connect my laptop to a television, is that a fact?"

Apparently, Lulu is my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment