Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Roundups are boring.

But I WILL KEEP ROUNDING UP ANYWAYS!

Miss Lulu informs me my massive picture and video logged posts are making our blog load slowly. THEREFORE, a cut is in order.

So here is a teaser:


Two of the most bad-ass video game chicks.

If you don't make the jump, all the unicorns will die.



I know that worked.

Did you know they make TMNT shot glasses?!

Learn how to make a storm trooper helmet!

These guys are almost as good as the turrets.



I am seriously obsessed with Rage Comics. I'll try to keep it to one a roundup.


Presented without comment.


This is probably true.

Things we might have up sometime soon:

-That stupid reaction to Portal 2 from Felix
-Some kind of feelings about Captain America
-The next Idiot Box (you can see the teaser here)
-Yes, we know we've been promising these things for a while. But we're lazy.





No comments:

Post a Comment