Thursday, August 18, 2011

Everybody loves a T-Shirt post!

Greetings, naked people!

So if you're like me, you have approximately 19,000 t-shirts, from various places and saluting various thing. [doesn't stop me from wearing the same one over and over, though!] Ah, the t-shirt...so simple, yet so sophisticated. So classic, yet so modern. [wash off that mustard stain, fool!] So, you can imagine my delight whenever I come across some cool-as-shit t-shirts and immediately order one of everything.

Out of Print designs is featuring some sweet-ass literary shirts; emblazoned with some classic book titles on vintage-looking threads, and quite frankly, most would need to do a double take to know the shirts were featuring book titles cause they also just look pretty cool on their own. ["whatchoo mean, 1984? that aint the year it be!"] AND they feature women's cuts, SQUEEEEEEE!



[some of my favorites]

GO BUY THEM ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment