Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My New Internet Girlfriend

Greetings, sweaty people!

As you can imagine, it is difficult being a goth in the summer time; our wardrobe choices aren't really formatted for heat, sunlight, or being outside in general. And Portland has experiencing a heat wave (well, hot for US, anyway...usually there's a smooth transition from spring right into fall), which makes me want to tear out all of my hair. But, one of my favorite things to do this summer has been to sit in Mr Muffin's house at night, with the door open and the breeze blowing in, drinking a Ninkasi (mmmmph) and watching silly things on Youtube.

Fun fact: I get nearly all of my neat internet things from Mr Muffin. I, singularly, am not neat at all.

Now, as hinted at in a previous post, my Mr Muffin is departing Portland all too soon, leaving poor little me to drink IPA's all by my lonesome, so its time to get me a new

(wait for it)

INTERNET GIRLFRIEND.

I present, to you, candidate number one: Youtube's Vi Hart.



Vi Hart is a math nerd (a self-described 'recreational mathemusician') who, in addition to having the unique capability to turn your brain into spaghetti, is funny as hell. Check out her recent video on sound, and her channel on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment