Monday, November 28, 2011

It's clear no one is paying attention to our ROUNDUPS

Because they're pretty boring. I'm sorry, I really am. I know we keep saying this, but soon (come 2012, IF 2012 EVER HAPPENS) we'll be starting some exciting new things and bringing back some pretty awesome old things, too. Like actual blogging. That'll happen.

FOR NOW:

I'd like to do this with my 92 year old grandma, but I think my parents wouldn't let me.


Read about weird things celebrities do. No, seriously do it.

Rumors about Ellen Page as BARBRA GORDON. PleaseohpleasepleaseohpleaseSantamakeittrue!

Tricks to make you popular at a dinner party. Wait...


Another fucking lucky break on MW3.


The "most realistic" (hottest, more like) female roleplay costumes

I think this meme is hilarious[ly demeaning, is what I SHOULD SAY, but I just think its funny. STFU]

I'm thinking I'll do this to my computer so no one can preview my blog posts but me.
Hilarity.


Found this meme on stumble, forgot to favorite it.


This probably can't be real, right?

2 comments:

  1. @ the last one

    Nope: Chuck testa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm not the important but calling me 'nobody' still seems a bit harsh.

    ReplyDelete