Monday, December 5, 2011

The "I just whispered to myself outloud 'this roundup is going to be pretty epic', which is totally normal" Roundup

I SAID IT, WHAT.

I might have already posted this, but I'll post it again because it is THAT AWESOME.


This infographic is a little misleading in that it definitely includes all the Farmvillers out there. Who are presumably married women with husbands that... like... sex.

Hey look! A Wired link!

Felicia Day is awkward, and is still my hero:


Um, THIS IS JUST AWESOME:

(and also, the dude looks spot on Freeman. At least to me.)

THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME THING EVER (protip: make it past the stupid cartoon for the best stuff)

GO WATCH THIS because it is hilarious. Seriously. So hilarious I doubted that it was real until I visited the site.

I think I need some of these cheats.


I think I'll do this.


Time for Brandy!
IT'S TRUE!

I don't remember what cosplay this is but OH MY GOD.
I do know what this cosplay is, and OH MY GOD
I will seriously be getting this tattoo soon.
Yeah, I'm unclear about it, too, Doctor.

BAAAAAAHAHA, Sega.

Silly you, thinking people LITERALLY forced themselves to become cannibals for heads? No, they have bodies. And hats! That makes up for the whole eating your family thing.

Best. I need this printed up.


More here
This one's my favorite.





1 comment:

  1. I will now never use a map when riding the subway; I'll just let the Forest Melody guide me through the maze... [and haunt my dreams!]

    ReplyDelete