Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hellooooooo, Nurse!

Greetings, grumpy people! Or, at least I'm grumpy. Are you? I dunno.

SO, like Oh Em Gee YES I am making a post. Five things I would like to share with you today.

1. This completely accurate video. Whenever we hang out, Felix says every single one of these things, but I think the whining about computers pretty much belongs to me.


"Do I look like a doily? :("

2. This seems to be the season of good TV! Favorite shows of mine lately are Dexter, the Walking Dead (sadly, on hiatus), The Office (as I work in one), Frasier Boss, Boardwalk Empire (though I'm leagues behind), Misfits, How I Met Your Mother, Kitchen Nightmares (because I am eventually going to marry Gordon Ramsey) and Parks and Recreation. Not only that, but there are some decent movies coming out like, right now, like (drumroll) motherfucking BATMAN. I wont be leaving the house for the next few months.

3. Fallout, Fallout, FALLOUT. And corresponding nerd tattoos. I think I remember saying that as soon as I got an X-box, my social life (which barely existed to begin with) would end, and, well, it feels good to be right about stuff. In the near future, look forward to ridiculous cosplaying, until I exhaust the game and move onto Bioshock.

[This is starting to feel like a bullshit diary entry]

4. Contemplating a bitchy podcast in which I complain about my apartment and its corresponding problems.

5. Check out this mega-sweet cosplay:

From the beasts over at GeeksAreSexy.com, this is an amazing Alice: Madness Returns get-up that we should all be drooling over. Boy I sure do love some decent cosplay.

Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment