Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday night roundup

Okay, I'll be honest. I've been drinking beer (rolling rock counts as beer, right?), and watching this movie all night:



So don't worry. I'm read to make a really, really awesome roundup.

Firstly, follow this link to see something I've posted before, only better (note: I'm STILL obsessed with this shit. I'm [not] sorry.)

Nextly, follow this link to see more Disney princesses (this time, like real people).

More nextly, follow this link to see what occupying the lamest income group ever would look like.

Last nextly, follow this link to see why Dr. Who is clearly better than Jesus.


Now, some awesome [probably having something to do with Halloween] pictures!:


Have I already said something else is the best Cosplay ever?



Because CLEARLY I WAS WRONG. THIS IS THE BEST.

Oh wait. This is.
Seriously. THAT IS THE BEST.

Oh wait... this is.

No wait.
Wait... WHAT IS THIS?

From a collection of costumes pre-walmart days.
When kids made their own [TERRIFYING] costumes.

More costume ideas.

This is just funny.

And this is just true.

Truth.


THIS IS HILARIOUS.

That's all for now!

FELIX OUT (while now watching Wizard of Oz AND FRIENDS, thanks $1 bin at Walmart!)

No comments:

Post a Comment