Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Oh shit, It's TUESDAY

and I promised I'd be better about actually posting. OOPS.


FIRST, I just want Jenna Marbles to know I have no problem getting the 21 mice living in my house to do my bidding- you just can't swear at them while singing them requests. Just saying.

Also, I've been working my way through the classic years of Doctor Who [that Netflix has on instant watch]. I finally hit the Tom Baker years, after a lot of... REALLY AMAZING WORK. ANYWAYS, I had to share this with you. It is a screen cap of a man turning into an alien.

WHY YES, THAT IS GREEN BUBBLE WRAP. HOW DID IT GET THERE?!

But I pretty much have nothing for you. Just this:

WHICH SOMEONE CAN BUY FOR ME HERE.


This is a pretty awesome cosplay.
And this is kind of just hilarious.

I refuse to give excuses for this post.


EDIT: AND ALSO THIS AMAZING THING. Stick it out to the end, you'll be rewarded with a little gem.


No comments:

Post a Comment