Monday, July 18, 2011

The Roundup to End All Roundups Roundup

You heard me.

PICTURES I SAW AND LIKED, SO I'M SHARING THEM WITH YOU:

Steampunk Leia is kick ass.


I need all of these. Sorry I don't remember where I saw them.


What they should have been.


Best.

If you don't think this is funny and/or brilliant, the terrorists win.


All rage comics are all based on my life.


Speaking of hipsters...


Cosplay done RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT.


THIS IS SO CUTE!



I'm posting this as a PSA. Don't fall for it.

LINKS THAT ARE AWESOME AND YOU SHOULD LIKE:

CLICK HERE to see Cracked.com steal the idea we had and apply it to Harry Potter.

CLICK HERE to see something I just rediscovered is hilarious and awesome.

CLICK HERE to see some awesome cult film fan art.

CLICK HERE to see a comic about cats, tattoos and lasers.

YOUR BRAIN WILL BE HACKED:




FELIX OUT

1 comment:

  1. Haha, you make it so hard to comment on these roundups! I have something to say about a couple of things, but not ALL of them and, well... I'll quite complaining 'cause they're awesome and you shouldn't change anything. I'll just use the power of BULLET POINTS!

    ANYway:
    - Since I'm having twins[!!], the 'convince-my-kids-they're-time-travelers' will be SUPER interesting.
    - Wait, is this is a PSA for women to watch out for the misuse of Duke Nukem lines or for guys to USE them!
    - Haha, oh Strongbad/TeenGirlSquad...
    - Bobby McFerrin=Brilliant

    ReplyDelete