Tuesday, July 5, 2011

PICTURES ROUNDUP

Ooooooooooooooohaaaaai!

This last week has been crazy for us here... who knew that summer would be MORE busy when you're an adult?

ANYWAYS, happy 4th yesterday, everyone. I celebrated by running a show, and Lulu celebrated with Frasier and wine, so clearly we are the most 'merican girls of them all.

I found a lot of pictures on the internet this week. Here are some of them, I think they are awesome.

I don't care if it makes me a hipster, I am buying these

WHY IS THIS TRUE?!?!

Sound advice for all women.


Life was SO HARD before the GAMEKEEPER

Math is the shit, but also sometimes very sad.


Also how we spent our 4th.

By way of teaser, ever played Limbo? Because one of us did... and you can see it soon!

Also, we plugged it yesterday, but you should still check out Tell Tale from our friends at Andyfilm.



THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment