Friday, June 17, 2011

Cake, etc.

Oh hey there everyone.

What day is today? It's Felix's birthday! What a day for a birthday! Let's all have some cake!

Points to anyone who names that reference.

There's more!


Okay, so, since I can DO WHAT I WANT today, I have a few things to share with y'all. First, this awesome ad, which combines most of my favorite things:


If that wasn't amazing for you, then STFU.

Second, I wanted to share this little... gem... with you all. Again, we're trying to not be political here, but sometimes things just piss us off. This time, it's Scott Adams. It's okay if you don't know that name, it means you're a real human being. He's the guy who does those god awful "Dilbert", erm, "cartoons". If you follow this link you can read all about how he's pretty sure rape is just like a "lion killing a zebra... natural instinct". So... that's fun!

Now, everyone, please enjoy this delicious cake! I made it just for you!


But not really.

It is my birthday wish that if you've read until now, you comment with one thing you'd like to see us do... on the blog, you pervs.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... how about trying your hand at a web-comic? Nothing super-regular, just whenever; and maybe get someone different to draw it each time [using repeat artists if you find some you like].

    Keep up the good work!

    PS: Haha, the CAPTCHA for posting this comment was one 'e' short of being 'undies'. Oh, I'm still 12...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! And maybe start a Twitter feed? 'Cause, you know, those Tweets need to be fed!

    ReplyDelete