Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Star Wars and Videos Roundup!

This week, I stumbled on a whole mess of Star Wars goodness. Here are some awesome images for you, followed by some very awesome videos I think you should check the heck out.



I can't wait for my mom to see this!


I dislike NOTHING about this.

I have a birthday soon, and this is what I want.

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!

Oops!


Yeah, Yeah... but it is so good!
Wait for the end of this movie, it'll getcha.

Dirt Devil-The Exorcist from MrPrice2U on Vimeo.


A TED talk about happiness:

I need this printer:

And, um, hipsters and D&D:

Zero Charisma Teaser from Andrew Matthews on Vimeo.

Please refer to our previous post if you're curious about the lack of posting. We promise it will be worth the wait.

1 comment:

  1. When you say, 'this is what I want', are you referring to the swimsuits or, in fact, to the ladies? Either way, I approve.

    ReplyDelete