Tuesday, January 31, 2012

"BUT YOU PROMISED" roundup

Seriously. We will be awesome soon. SEEEERRRRRIOOOOUUUUSSSSLLLLLYYYYY.




Don't worry, this is SERIOUSLY the last one I'll post.



This guy was diagnosed with TB and placed in quarantine. When this video was posted, he'd been in for 55 days.


You guys have probably seen this before. Oh well. It gave me chills.


Watch this. Now.

TAM Panel - Our Future in Space from JREF on Vimeo.



As I love men's fashion, here's a list of new ways to tie a tie

Find more of these at PopHangover

Famous black and white photos colorized? Yes. Please.

There are more of these. But look, hipsters. Cool.


While we're on the subject...



No, my macbook pro can not.



As ladies, our lives are hard.

This has literally never been truer.

Yes, I took this screen shot. I think I found my dream job.


4Chan is hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment