Monday, January 23, 2012

The (unoffical) offical "Felix is lazy" roundup

Yeah, I said it. What.

Things I saw that I thought you might like (online):


This tickles me on so many levels.


I like the classy music.





Star Wars Uncut: Director's Cut from Casey Pugh on Vimeo.



Pros and Cons of marrying your Prince

Epic Portal earrings

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS GAME

I am a newly converted vegetarian, and I might still eat this

Our best friend, Quentin Tarantino (seriously, he's my BFF after Lulu) shares with us AND US ALONE his top 11 movies of the year

This is mostly scary because it is true that I can only raise one eyebrow, and it's my right.

Lulu and I often talk about this, so now you can talk about it with us, too.



Things I saw that I thought you might like (PICS):

I have literally never felt this old before.


Love, pure and simple


I refuse to explain myself.


Laugh, or GTFO!

No comments:

Post a Comment