Monday, January 2, 2012

Day of rest roundup

HAPPY MOTHERFUCKING NEW YEAR BITCHES.

It's 2012, so you know what that means. We've got just under 11 months to live. I expect I'll see you all at the end-of-the-world party Lulu and I will be hosting on December 21st 2012. Shhh, she doesn't know about it yet.

For those of you who don't take part in modern-world time constructs, sorry. I'll stop talking about the new year now!

Also we never talked about Christmas. This is what I got for you all. Sorry, it's not wrapped. And it's late. But it's beautiful.

You're welcome.



You're even more welcome.


PEEKTURES!


I don't know about you, but this is my hope for snowmen.

This is probably the best story ever. Even if it's false.



This is the truth about me. Sorry, y'all.


WE ALL KNOW THIS IS TRUE.


Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm... puregenius.

No comments:

Post a Comment