Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The "we're totally doing regular roundups again" Roundup

I know, I know. this is your favorite thing in the world.

By this, I mean my roundups.

Seriously. Since I have so much free time now, I've been stumbling again.


Truth. Here are some awesome things I found while doing that stupid thing.

Okay, my first favorite thing is findnewjams, a site that hosts thousands of songs you can listen to for free. I've found a whole lot of new music via this site in just a few days.

Next, a tool for our LuLu who is being... well, a big ol' "Debby Downer" who will hopefully stop complaining soon, because, LOOK, finally she can listen to my heartbeat from thousands of miles away via a light-up pillow. True story.

Oh, look at this, McDonald's is humorous.

Finally, my new favorite way to find things to cook, Tyler Capp's cooking comically, which makes me want to make everything all the time.


I don't think I need to explain myself.



Now, pictures!

Also, no, I am NOT cutting these anymore. Why? Because FUCK YOU, that's why.


This is why we only trust Maxium about boobs.

When I grow up, I'd like to be her.

Amazingly adorable.

...seriously?

Lulu and I will soon show you our equally geeky tattoos- who am I kidding, this is the best ever.

If you are so inclined, you can buy this here


Are you a girl? You know this is true.

Are you human? You know why I posted this.


No comments:

Post a Comment