Tuesday, September 20, 2011

On-the-road roundup

This week, my excuse is that I'm moving LITERALLY across the country. My wonderful mother and I are driving from Portland, OR to Stockbridge, MA. So... I'll be out of it for a while.

HOWEVER, As I am smart and hear your collective complaining about my absence, I've planned ahead. Here is today's roundup, as well as at least one bonus post. Fret not, I'll be back with vengeance when I move into my new place. I almost promise.



Presented without comment.


Presented without comment.

Presented without comment.

I will comment if someone buys this for me.

Probably correct.

I'm on a meme kick. Sorry.

HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS EXISTS?!

Pure truth.

At least school would have been easier.



This shit is why you read this blog. I know it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment